In RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures, players have three distinct game modes to build their entertainment empire — Adventure Mode (a spin on the classic Campaign mode), tricky Scenarios and the open Sandbox. Over 120 wonderfully wacky rides, restaurants, and shops ensure parks burst with eye-catching action, and the intuitive coaster builder lets players create wild, death-defying coasters with ease. Four unique themed environments, along with water and terrain options, ensure every park is distinct and exciting. A streamlined simulation and game economy allow players of all ages and skill levels to build the park of their dreams. Play it on your TV or on the go — becoming a RollerCoaster Tycoon has never been easier!
Darksiders 20 out of 5(0)
Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition
Darksiders II follows the exploits of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, in an action-packed tale that runs parallel to the events in the original Darksiders game. This epic journey propels Death across an expansive gameworld as he tries to redeem his brother, War, the horseman blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders. Like the original Darksiders game before it, the second iteration of the series is primarily a hack ‘n slash adventure. The game takes place across netherworld environments, including “The White city,” an outpost where angels live, and “The Eternal Throne,” a floating fortress where the Lords of the Dead stand guard over souls that need to be cleansed. Although Death is the most feared of the Four Horsemen, his physical abilities are very different than his brother, War. Death is far more nimble, and relies on a combination of melee and ranged attacks. In combat Death’s primary weapon is his huge iconic scythe, with a wide range of other weapons and usable items that must be gathered as the game progresses. Weapons can be dual-wielded, upgradable armor can be acquired for protection and Death has access to his terrifying and powerful mount, Despair.SKU: n/a
Star Wars Racer and Commando Combo – Nintendo Switch0 out of 5(0)
About this item
- Star Wars Episode I Racer: Choose from 25 playable racers including: Anakin Skywalker, Sebulba, and Ratts Tyerell
- Star Wars Episode I Racer: Race tracks spanning 8 unique worlds including: Tatooine, Baroonda, and Malastare
- Star Wars Republic Commando: Boss, Fixer, Scorch, and Sev, better known as Delta Squad, are back! Relive the legendary campaign.
- Star Wars Republic Commando: Battle a variety of highly intelligent and deadly enemies-from brutal Trandoshan mercenaries to the flying insectoid warriors of Geonosis.
Nintendo Arms (Nintendo Switch)0 out of 5(0)
Nintendo Arms (Nintendo Switch)
Platform: Nintendo Switch | Edition: Game only
Binding Video Game Rated Adults Only Item model number MAIN-12208 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Item Weight 1.76 ounces Manufacturer Nintendo Date First Available January 13, 2017SKU: n/a
Paper Mario: The Origami King – Nintendo Switch0 out of 5(0)
Paper Mario: The Origami King – Nintendo Switch
- A new paper-crafted Mario adventure unfolds on Nintendo Switch!
- The kingdom has been ravaged by an origami menace! Join Mario and his new partner, Olivia, as they battle evil Folded Soldiers, repair the damaged landscape, and try to free Princess Peach’s castle from the clutches of King Olly in this comedy-filled adventure
- Master strategic, ring-based battles – line up scattered enemies and plan your attack to maximize damage with the new, ring-based battle system that requires both puzzle-solving skills and a quick wit