Nintendo Switch Oled Model – Neon Blue And Red Joy-con
Now with a larger 7″ OLED display, the Nintendo Switch OLED Model system can provide a more immersive handheld gaming experience than its predecessor. In addition to the larger screen size, the OLED display provides vivid colors and crisp contrast in HD 1280 x 720 resolution. You can also play it in tabletop mode, thanks to its wide adjustable stand. There is also enhanced audio for both handheld and tabletop play. At home, you can drop the Switch OLED Model into its Switch Dock, which now features an Ethernet RJ45 LAN jack for a reliable wired internet connection. By simply lifting Nintendo Switch from the dock at any time, the system near-instantly transitions to handheld mode, and the same great gaming experience now travels with you.
The Nintendo Switch comes with two Joy-Con, each of which can act as a standalone controller with an analog stick, a full complement of face and shoulder buttons, built in motion-sensing, and “HD Rumble” technology. They can be inserted into the included Joy-Con Grip accessory, allowing them to be used like a traditional controller; held comfortably in each hand, allowing for independent arm movement; or shared between two players, allowing for instant multiplayer gaming.
To play online multiplayer games, you will need to purchase a Nintendo Online membership (sold separately).
Home Gaming SystemAt home, the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch Dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room. There is also a built-in LAN jack for a wired internet connection, or play wirelessly.
On-the-GoLift the Nintendo Switch from the dock, and it near-instantly transitions to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from your TV. You can also enjoy the same great games in tabletop mode by using the built-in kickstand to prop the system up.
New Play StylesRemove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of Nintendo Switch for more play styles: one player can use a Joy-Con in each hand, or two players can each take one. Connect up to eight Joy-Con controllers for a variety of gameplay options.
- When used together, the Joy-Con replicate traditional inputs of previous platforms, including dual two analog sticks, A/B/X/Y buttons and directional buttons (in lieu of a D-pad), and four shoulder buttons.
- Each Joy-Con can be used as a single controller. When playing this way, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R) have the same layout. When a Joy-Con is held horizontally, the SL and SR buttons on top can be use as shoulder buttons. (Attaching the included Joy-Con Strap makes these buttons more prominent.)
- Capture Button: The Capture Button is located on Joy-Con (L) and is used to take gameplay screen shots. The player can then view, edit (add text of various sizes, colors, and positions), and post them to popular social media networks.
- Motion Control: Each Joy-Con includes a gyroscope and accelerometer.
- HD Rumble: Both Joy-Con include advanced HD Rumble, which can provide compatible games with subtle, realistic vibrations, allowing you to, for example, feel the sensation of individual ice cubes colliding inside a glass when shaking a Joy-Con.
- IR Motion Camera: Joy-Con (R) includes an IR Motion Camera that can detect the distance, shape, and motion of nearby objects in specially designed games. For example, it can tell how far away a player’s hand is, and even if the hand is forming a rock, paper, or scissors shape.
- amiibo: There is an NFC reader/writer located on Joy-Con (R). The Nintendo Switch is compatible with existing amiibo; usage is game-dependent.
- Rechargeable: Joy-Con charge while attached to a Nintendo Switch system, both in the Dock and in handheld mode. They can also be charged using a Nintendo Switch Charging Grip accessory (sold separately).
- Release Button: On the back of each Joy-Con is a small button that is pressed to detach the controller from the main unit. They slide on and off using a built-in rail system.
Enhanced Parental ControlsThe system includes various on-device parental controls, but parents can also download a smart device application that can be used to easily and conveniently monitor and set parental controls for a Nintendo Switch system.
More System Features
ScreenNintendo Switch has a 7″ OLED display with multi-touch support and a resolution of 1280 x 720.
Video OutputWhen using the Nintendo Switch Dock, signals up to 1080p can be output via HDMI.
Audio OutputTV Mode supports 5.1-channel surround sound. Using the system’s built-in audio jack, stereo speakers or headphones can be used when played in handheld or tabletop modes.
BatteryBattery life is approximately 4.5 to 9 hours, but this will vary depending on the software and usage conditions. For example, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild can be played for roughly 5.5 hours on a single charge. While away from home, Nintendo Switch can be charged via its USB Type-C port.
StorageNintendo Switch has 64GB of internal storage, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system, and has the option to expand its capacity using microSDXC or microSDHC memory cards.
USB PortsTwo USB ports on the Nintendo Switch dock can be used to charge accessories, such as the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and Joy-Con attached to a Joy-Con charging grip.
NetworkingThe Nintendo Switch can connect to the Internet via a wireless (802.11ac) connection. In addition, up to 8 systems can connect over a local wireless connection in compatible multiplayer games. While docked, Nintendo Switch can also use a wired internet connection by connecting a separately available USB LAN Adapter.SKU: n/a
Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy‑Con
Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy‑Con
Style: Console | Color: Neon Blue and Red HAC-001(-01)
Product Dimensions 2 x 2 x 1 inches Item Weight 3.75 pounds ASIN B07VGRJDFY Item model number HADSKABAA Batteries 3 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)SKU: n/a