Experience the ultimate celebration of past and future in Sonic Mania, an all-new 2D Sonic adventure running at a crisp 60FPS with stunning HD retro-style graphics. Multiple playable characters give you the ability to go explosively fast as Sonic, soar as Tails, or power through tough obstacles with Knuckles’ brute strength. You can re-live the Sonic of the past with an exciting new twist on classic zones while fighting against new bosses and Dr. Eggman’s evil robot army. Go head to head with players in Competition Mode or play in Co-Op Mode with a friend. Sonic Mania was developed by Christian Whitehead, Headcannon, and PagodaWest Games in collaboration with Sonic Team. Welcome to Sonic Mania!
Paper Mario: The Origami King – Nintendo Switch0 out of 5(0)
Paper Mario: The Origami King – Nintendo Switch
- A new paper-crafted Mario adventure unfolds on Nintendo Switch!
- The kingdom has been ravaged by an origami menace! Join Mario and his new partner, Olivia, as they battle evil Folded Soldiers, repair the damaged landscape, and try to free Princess Peach’s castle from the clutches of King Olly in this comedy-filled adventure
- Master strategic, ring-based battles – line up scattered enemies and plan your attack to maximize damage with the new, ring-based battle system that requires both puzzle-solving skills and a quick wit
Super Mario Odyssey0 out of 5(0)
Embark on a cap-tivating, globe-trotting adventure!
Join Mario on a massive, globe-trotting 3D adventure and use his incredible new abilities to collect Moons so you can power up your airship, the Odyssey, and rescue Princess Peach from Bowser’s wedding plans! This sandbox-style 3D Mario adventure—the first since 1996’s beloved Super Mario 64 and 2002’s Nintendo GameCube classic Super Mario Sunshine—is packed with secrets and surprises, and with Mario’s new moves like cap throw, cap jump, and capture, you’ll have fun and exciting gameplay experiences unlike anything you’ve enjoyed in a Mario game before. Get ready to be whisked away to strange and amazing places far from the Mushroom Kingdom!
System Requirements: Supported Platforms: Nintendo – Switch
Nintendo account required for game activation and installationSKU: n/a
Poke Sword0 out of 5(0)
Get ready for the next Pokémon adventure in the Pokémon™ Sword and Pokémon™ Shield games.
A new generation of Pokémon is coming to the Nintendo Switch™ system. Begin your adventure as a Pokémon Trainer by choosing one of three new partner Pokémon: Grookey, Scorbunny, or Sobble. Then embark on a journey in the new Galar region, where you’ll challenge the troublemakers of Team Yell, while unraveling the mystery behind the Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta! Explore the Wild Area, a vast expanse of land where the player can freely control the camera. Team up with three other players locally or online in the new multiplayer co-op Max Raid Battles* in which players will face off against gigantic and super-strong Pokémon known as Dynamax Pokémon.
Certain Pokémon can even Gigantamax to gain a new look and a powerful set of G-Max moves. But there’s more to being a champion than honing your battle skills: you can pick your own clothes and get a new hairdo while visiting the stores in town, so you can be the trainer you want to be. Throughout your journey, you’ll encounter newly discovered Pokémon as well as familiar ones that will look a little different in their new Galarian forms! For another way to level up your Pokémon, assign them Poké Jobs to complete, and for fun, you can even play with your Pokémon in Pokémon Camp!SKU: n/a
Maneater – Nintendo Switch0 out of 5(0)
About this item
- Eat, explore, and evolve in an open world action RPG
- Feed on humans, consume nutrients, and find rare Shark loot to evolve past what nature intended
- Explore 7 large regions, including bayous of the Gulf Coast, resort beaches, industrial docks, the open ocean, and more – experience a living world with a full day/night cycle
- Unlock and equip various evolutions that improve and enhance your Shark as you progress through the campaign
- Hunter parties and bounty system – The humans fight back, with the battle against various types of hunters ranging from small skiffs all the way up to the Coast Guard