From the Brand
Stay in the know with Amazon Alexa*.
You can talk to Amazon Alexa on your Amazfit Band 5. Ask Alexa questions, get translations, set alarms, and timers, create shopping lists, check the weather, control your smart home devices, and more.
Measure Your Blood Oxygen Level Any Time, Anywhere2
Measure your blood oxygen saturation and understand your physical state with OxygenBeatsTM.
Keep an Eye on Your Heart Rate All-day2
With 24/7 monitoring of your heart rate, Amazfit Band 5 performs real-time heart rate monitoring and high heart rate warning.
Measure Your Stress Level and Control It.
Check your personal stress level -relaxed, normal, medium, or high- anytime you feel pressured or stressed, and get some suggestions to reduce it. A guided breathing exercise is specially developed to help you recover from excessive stress.
One Single Score to Understand Your Overall Physical Health.
Amazfit Band 5 incorporates a professional health assessment system — PAITM (Personal Activity Intelligence)
Keep Track of
Your Menstrual Cycle.
Amazfit Band 5 can help you keep track of your menstrual cycles and ovulation periods, and alert you before they arrive.
|Product Dimensions||3.54 x 1.57 x 9.06 inches|
|Item Weight||0.42 ounces|
|Item model number||S2005OV1N|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth|
|Special Features||Sleep Monitor, Time Display, Alarm Clock, Calorie Tracker, Stress Tracking, Notifications, Heart Rate Monitor|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Device interface – primary||Touchscreen|
|Included Components||Fitness Tracker, User Manual, Charger|
|Country of Origin||China|
1. Test conditions for 15-day battery life in normal mode are as follows: the device is fully charged; the automatic heart rate measurement feature is enabled (measured every 30 minutes. the “screen activated by on raise wrist” feature is enabled, and other settings are kept default. Each day involves the following operations: 100 notifications are received and displayed, 2 alarms (each with 5 seconds of vibration), 30 times of screen activation by raising the wrist, and one time of app data synchronization. Exercise twice a week, each time for 30 minutes.
Test conditions for 25-day battery life in power-saving mode are as follows: fully charged; automatic heart rate monitoring disabled; sleep monitoring disabled; lift-wrist-to-wake function disabled; notifications disabled; 2 alarms per day, each with 5 seconds of vibration; 10 taps of the touch button per day to display the time; syncing with the app once per day;
In actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
2. This product is not a medical device. Its test data and results are for reference only and cannot be used for diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as hairy arms, tattoos, and dark skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable.
3. According to ISO 22810:2010 standard, Amazfit Band 5 delivers a water resistance level of up to 5 ATM and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is XRX-ESH-P2004221635.
4. Amazfit Band 5 will monitor daily nap time above 20 minutes only.
5. To monitor your REM cycle, the sleep assistant mode and heart rate tracking must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep.
6. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
7. The product images and screen contents on the pages above are for the purpose of illustration only. The actual product (including but not limited to appearance, color, and size) and screen display contents (including but not limited to background, UI, and pictures) may be slightly different, so the actual product shall prevail.
8. The data on the pages above are theoretical values. All data, unless otherwise specified, is provided by internal laboratories or suppliers, and is obtained under specific test conditions. Actual use may vary slightly due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions, and environmental factors, so actual usage data shall prevail.
9. To provide the most accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images, and other content on the pages above at any time to match the actual product performance, specifications, indexes, parts, and other information. Because of real-time changes in product batches and production and supply factors, we will not specifically notify you in the event of the modifications and necessary adjustments described above.