Race with Ryan – Nintendo Switch
About this item
- Race for victory across the colorful world of YouTube sensation, Ryan
- Challenge yourself in Career mode or race with friends in split-screen play
- Simple racing controls, auto-acceleration, auto-steering and tutorial mean everyone can play
- Unlock Ryan’s World toy characters and vehicles including Moe, Gus, Alpha Lexa, Peck and Ryan himself!
- Speed around 6 magical locations including The Toy Shop, Home Sweet Home, Wild West and Spooky Land
Saints Row IV Re-Elected (Nintendo Switch)0 out of 5(0)
- The American dream – Play as the president of the United States in a wild story that spans countries, time, and space. It’s up to you to free the world, Now for the first time on Nintendo Switch.
- Super hero-in-chief – leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are just some of the powers on offer that you can Wield in your quest.
- alien toys of destruction – Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons. The inflato-ray, the polarizer, the disintegrator, and many more are all are yours to utilize.
- dynamic duo – seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super-powered president is two!
- Saints Row IV re-selected contains an impressive 25 DLC packs, including the dubstep gun (Remix) Pack, The presidential Pack, The commander-in-chief Pack, and two episodic story expansions: enter the dominatrix and how the Saints save Christmas
Team Sonic Racing – Nintendo Switch0 out of 5(0)
Team Sonic Racing – Nintendo SwitchStandard
- Online Multiplayer & Local Co-Op Modes – 12 players per race, 4 player split screen, & various offline/online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial, & Team Adventure Mode.
- Team Racing – Race as a team, win as a team. Use various team moves to assist your teammates, knock out opponents and unleash your Team Ultimate.
- Wisps – 14 spectacular offensive and defensive items to help overcome rival teams and get ahead!
- Adventure Mode – unique story experience where players are introduced to basic game features and characters.
- Various Characters and Classes – 15 playable characters from across the Sonic Universe and 3 distinct character types including Speed, Technique, and Power classes.
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – Nintendo Switch0 out of 5(0)
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – Nintendo SwitchStandard
- A variety of playable characters are available, some with unique attributes that affect gameplay and platforming physics.
- Younger and less-experienced players will love playing as Toadette, who is brand new to both games, and Nabbit, who was formerly only playable in New Super Luigi U. Both characters offer extra assistance during play.
- Multiplayer sessions are even more fun, frantic, and exciting thanks to entertaining character interactions. Need a boost? Try jumping off a teammate’s head or getting a teammate to throw you!
- Features a wealth of help features, like a Hints gallery, reference videos**, and a Super Guide in New Super Mario Bros. U that can complete levels for you if they’re giving you trouble.
- Three additional modes—Boost Rush, Challenges, and Coin Battle—mix up gameplay and add replayability, while also upping the difficulty for players who want to try something harder. Players can use their Mii characters in these modes!
Maneater – Nintendo Switch0 out of 5(0)
About this item
- Eat, explore, and evolve in an open world action RPG
- Feed on humans, consume nutrients, and find rare Shark loot to evolve past what nature intended
- Explore 7 large regions, including bayous of the Gulf Coast, resort beaches, industrial docks, the open ocean, and more – experience a living world with a full day/night cycle
- Unlock and equip various evolutions that improve and enhance your Shark as you progress through the campaign
- Hunter parties and bounty system – The humans fight back, with the battle against various types of hunters ranging from small skiffs all the way up to the Coast Guard