King’s Bounty II – PlayStation 4
- Play as one of three main heroes, rescuing and building your personal army in a journey of leadership, survival, and sacrifice – develop your character and shape their ideals: Power, Anarchy, Order, and Finesse
- The world of Antara is wide open and ripe for exploration – unearth hidden places, filled with untold treasures and dangerous enemies, delivered with stunning graphics and captivating cinematics
- Each army squad has its own set of skills and visual appearance – build armies of humans, elves, trolls, and other creatures who will fight with you throughout the majority of your adventure, developing lasting bonds or rivalries
- The environment and landscape matter in King’s Bounty II Players will encounter diverse terrain types, directly impacting battlefield tactics
- From new features such as Line of Sight for ranged units though to routing challenges — every battle is unique in its own way.
King’s Bounty II is the long-awaited sequel to the legendary King’s Bounty video games franchise, one of the most iconic representatives of the turn-based RPG genre. The game offers players a truly immersive experience with turn-based combat that adds weight to their every decision, whether leading an army into battle against unliving horrors or interacting with other characters across the lands. Expanding on this legacy with an entirely new epic story, fractions, enemies, and new features to forge an open and breaking fantasy world Antara. With the kingdoms in disarray, counties are demanding independence, bandits prowl the roads, all the overseas nations have denied the King’s authority over them, and blighted creatures lie in wait for the unwary, new accidental heroes to emerge as last hope. They determined to bring order to the chaos. Plays as one of them, recruiting, developing, and commanding your personal army on a non-linear adventure of betrayal, sacrifice, and survival. Fighting for your own future, outsmarting the enemy in uniquely turn-based combat, making difficult decisions, and experiencing the intensity of one of the classic sagas in an exciting new way.