WIRELESSLY PROJECT FROM iPAD TO PROJECTOR
View content from your MacBook, iPad, or iPhone on a bigger screen with this HDMI to VGA Projector Adapter. The adapter plugs into the HDMI port on your Apple TV (sold separately) and connects to any VGA projector. Enjoy visual presentations on a larger screen or share a photo slideshow from your iPhone with an audience.
This cable works with AirPlay-compatible sources including iPads, iPhones, AirPort-enabled computers, and other iOS devices to stream content to your projector.
PORTABLE, PLUG-AND-PLAY DESIGN
Designed for portability, this compact adapter measures 6 inches so you can easily take it along while traveling. A high-quality molded-strain relief at the connection points provides flexibility when connecting between devices, reducing strain on the cable and providing durability for long-lasting use.
At A Glance:
- 6-inch adapter connects Apple TV to VGA-enabled displays
- Compatible with Apple TVs, AirPlay-enabled devices, DVD players, and projectors
- Plug-and-play operation
- Molded-strain relief provides flexibility at the connection points
- Ideal for sharing presentations and slideshows with an audience
- Video only – separate audio cable required