From the manufacturer
Base on Users
At Baseus, we base on humanized design and the quality of the product, trying to achieve the Baseus spirit of “care more for u, think what u think”. We strive to push the boundaries of design and technology.
- Packing List
- 1*160W USB C Car Charger
- 1*39.37in 100W Type-C to Type-C Cable Black
- 1* User manual
Baseus 160W USB C Car Charger, 3 Ports Fast Car Charger Adapter
100W C Port Fast charger your Macbook Air 2020 to 100% in about 2 hours
Why choose this 160W USB C Car Charger?
✔ The size is only 3.03*1.69in.
✔ 3 ports with a total of 160W Max output to meet your needs.
✔ Single port power will not decrease when 3 ports are used at the same time.
✔ The advanced PC material body features scratch-resistant will keep it sturdy.
✔Excellent design of the soft LED light makes it effortless to find the charging port in the dark.
- Please Note：
- If you want to achieve the maximum output of 100W of a Type-C port, please pay attention to whether the maximum supported power of your device supports 100W
- 160W=C1 (100W) + C2 (30W) + USB (30W)
Three Ports Independent Fast Charge
3 ports 100W+30W+30W independent fast charging technology, single port power will not decrease when 3 ports are used at the same time, can quickly charge 3 devices at the same time. Contains an E-Marker chip, and supports notebook fast charging.
Hidden Atmosphere Light
Ring-shaped LED power supply ice blue indicator light, makes it effortless to find the charging port in the dark.
Upgrade Three-chip Protection
Built-in three independent intelligent identification chips, with over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature, short-circuit, over-power and other protections, safety protection equipment.
Multi Port Output Combination Mode:
- Type-C1 Output: 5V/3A,9V/3A,12V/3A,15V/3A,20V/5A （100W Max）
- Type-C2 Output: 5V/3A,9V/2.22A,12V/2.5A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A （30W Max）
- USB Output: 5V/3A,9V/2.22A,12V/2.5A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A （30W Max）
- Type-C1 + Type-C2 Output: 100W+30W（130W Max）
- Type-C1 + USB Output: 100W+30W（130W Max）
- Type-C2 + USB Output: 30W+30W（60W Max）
- Type-C1 + Type-C2 + USB Output: 100W+30W+30W（160W Max）
- Type-C1: QC5, QC4, QC3.0, QC2.0, PPS, PD3.0, PD2.0, FCP, etc
- Type-C2: PD3.0, PD2.0, QC3.0, QC2.0, FCP, etc
- USB: QC3.0, QC2.0, SCP, FCP, PE, AFC, etc
- Compatible with most devices, including iPhone 13 series/12 series/11 series/X series, XS 8 7 Plus, Samsung S22 series/S21 series/S20 series/S9 series+, Note9, Tab S8, etc, MacBook 2021, Pro, Air 2020, Chrome Book, Drone, iPad Pro iPad Air, Lenovo, Dell, HP, Google Pixelbook, LG, HTC, LG, Nokia, Motorola, Sony, Kindle Fire HD 10, etc.
- Contains an E-Marker chip, and supports notebook fast charging.
- Output 100W power based on QC5 protocol, and needs to be used with Type-C to Type-C 100W fast charging cable.
- The Type-C interface is a buck-boost type, and the output voltage is 5V-20V; so the output voltage of the car is 12V, and it supports 100W (Max) output at 12V.
- Type-C2 Port 15V and 20V outputs are possible when the input is 24V (large truck).
- Apply this product to vehicles with voltages of 12V-24V only, with voltages above 24V, or else the product may experience irreversible failures.
- Please insert your device for charging after the car engine is started.
- Please don’t charge big power devices to protect the device from being damaged by too big a power.
|Special Features||Type C Output(Max 65W)+USB Output(Max 30W)||Type C Output(Max 100W)+USB Output(Max 30W)||Type C1 Output(Max 25W)+Type C2 Output(Max 20W)+USB Output(Max 20W), three ports independent fast charging||PD 20W 3 Output+2 Input||Bluetooth 5.0 chipset,Built-in Microphone||PD, PPS 100W fast charging|
|Color Selection||Dark Grey||Black||Dark Gray/Light Blue||White/Black||Black||White|
|Package Size (inches)||3.93 x 2.95 x 1.57||3.70 x 3.70 x 2.50||3.97 x 2.79 x 1.49||7.55 x 3.54 x 1.00||6.73 x 4.61 x 0.31||6.61 x 4.49 x 0.63|
|Charging Technology||PD3.0 QC4.0/3.0 Quickly Charger||PD3.0 QC4.0/3.0 Quickly Charger||PD3.0 QC3.0 Quickly Charger||PD3.0 QC3.0 4.0 Quickly Charger||PD, PPS 100W fast charging|